Liberty Telescopic Flagpole Troubleshooting
What to do if you are not able to lower one of your sections:
- Raise the section from below the one that is stuck about 12”-15”
- Then turn that section counterclockwise to lock it in place. **You do not need to fully extend the sections in order the lock them, they will lock in place simply by turning them counterclockwise.**
- Then you want to locate the button on the section you just locked in place.
- Once you locate the round silver button then you want to make sure the arrows on the bottom of the section above are aligned with the button on the section below.
- Once the arrows are aligned with the button, push the button in with 1 hand and with your other hand turn the section above clockwise and it should come down.