Traditional Sectional Flagpole
Rope Used to Raise/Lower Flag
Available in 13', 17', 21'
The Classic EZPOLE® is our most traditional model. The EZPOLE Classic model comes in 13’, 17’ and 21’ lengths. The flagpole comes with an anodized polished aluminum finish. A halyard is used to raise and lower the flag. The flag attaches with two locking nylon clips. The polycarbonate truck (pulley) is used for strength and durability. A riveted cleat ties down the nylon rope.
Sectional flagpole kits have three, four or five, 56” sections, depending on the length purchased. These sections appear seamless as they neatly assemble together. Our sectional poles are 2” in outside diameter and are 16 gauge aluminum. EZPOLE swaging is a full 1.5” deeper than most sectional poles. This feature ensures added strength and durability under tough weather conditions.
All poles come with EZPOLE aluminum in-ground sleeve and are de-burred for safety.
Classic Kit Contents
- 3 - 5 56" sections depending on pole size ordered
- Installed Truck (pulley System) with Nylon Rope and Riveted Cleat
- Hardware Kit - Nylon Flag clips, Instruction Sheet & Flag Etiquette Pamphlet
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Aluminum Ground Sleeve
- 3'x5' Nylon Sewn American Flag
- Instructions listed on the box
Classic EZPOLE Features
- 100% American craftsmanship
- Rust-free polished aluminum tubing
- Extra swaging for rigidity and high performance
- Aluminum in-ground sleeve or special mount
- All EZPOLES have a 5 year warranty with proof of purchase
- A traditional halyard
- Deburred for safety
- Topped with an anodized aluminum gold ball
- An instruction sheet
- A flag etiquette leaflet
- A list of flag flying holidays