Download PDF Instructions
NEED TO ACCESS THE INTERNAL PARTS OF YOUR TELESCOPIC LIBERTY FLAGPOLE?
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Collapse the flagpole. Take the flagpole out of the ground sleeve so you can access the very bottom of it.
- The very bottom of the flagpole has a plastic bottom cap. The cap is in place to hold the next smallest diameter pole section inside of the flagpole.
- The bottom cap is held in by a 3/16” x 2 ½” roll pin, which is located about 1” up from the bottom of the flagpole.
- You need to remove this roll pin. You can use a small screw driver or punch and a hammer to tap the roll pin completely out of the flagpole.
- Once the pin is removed, you can take the bottom cap off out of the flagpole.
YOU NOW HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNAL LOCK PIECES
- Slide the biggest bottom base diameter of the flagpole upwards toward the top. This will expose the largest internal lock piece.
- If you have a button that is out of place, stuck inside of a locking cam or that has fallen inside of the flagpole, you will now be able to access it and reinsert the button into the locking cam.
To access the smaller locks on the other diameters, you have to remove the largest cam lock that is exposed - (by drilling the rivets out) and sliding the pole section toward the top – if needed.
- The L-17 – 17’ Liberty Flagpole has 3 different diameters and has 2 different size locking cams.
- The L-21 – 21’ Liberty Flagpole has 4 different diameters and has 3 different size locking cams.
FOR PARTS AND SERVICE:
Parts and Accessories
EZPOLE FLAGPOLES/ 1489 EAST 363RD STREET/ EASTLAKE, OHIO 44095
TOLL FREE: 888-454-9164/ LOCAL: 440-951-1011/ FAX: 440-951-2933/ www.ezpole.com