360 Degree "No-Wrap" Swivel System
Fly Two Flags Without a Rope
Available in 13', 17' & 21'
The Defender EZPOLE® comes with our 360 degree "No Wrap" swivel and button system that allows your flag to fly freely without wrapping or getting tangled around the pole. These polycarbonate swivels will not yellow in the sun and allow you to fly two flags or half-staff flying without the use of a rope. The Defender EZPOLE comes in 13’, 17’ and 21’ lengths. The flagpole comes with an anodized polished aluminum finish. The flag attaches with two stainless steel clips.
Sectional flagpole kits have three, four or five, 56” sections, depending on the length purchased. These sections appear seamless as they neatly assemble together. Our sectional poles are 2” in outside diameter and are 16 gauge aluminum. EZPOLE swaging is a full 1.5” deeper than most sectional poles. This feature ensures added strength and durability under tough weather conditions.
All poles come with EZPOLE aluminum in-ground sleeve and are de-burred for safety.
Defender Kit Contents
- 3 - 5 56" sections depending on pole size ordered
- Installed 360 Degree No Wrap Swivel System
- Hardware Kit- Stainless Steel clips, Instruction Sheet & Flag Etiquette Pamphlet
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Aluminum Ground Sleeve
- 3'x5' Nylon Sewn American Flag
- Instructions listed on the box
Defender EZPOLE Features
- 100% American craftsmanship
- Rust-free polished aluminum tubing
- Extra swaging for rigidity and high performance
- Aluminum in-ground sleeve or special mount
- All EZPOLES have a 5 year warranty with proof of purchase
- "No-Wrap" swivel system™
- Deburred for safety
- Topped with an anodized aluminum gold ball
- An instruction sheet
- A flag etiquette leaflet
- A list of flag flying holidays