21' Classic Flagpole Holiday Bundle.
21' Classic Sectional Flagpole kit
Annin Solar Light
Free shipping included with purchase. Solar light and flash collar will ship in separate package from flagpole kit.
Traditional Sectional Flagpole
Rope Used to Raise/Lower Flag
The Classic EZPOLE® is our most traditional model available. All EZPOLE Flagpoles come with anodized (320 grit polish) aluminum finish, removing all scratches and imperfections from the surface of our flagpole. We put the extra quality and care into each of our flagpoles, giving the pole a nice smooth textured brush finish.
The polycarbonate (used for strength and durability) truck top/pulley system is assembled with the halyard which is used to raise and lower the flag. The flag attaches with two locking nylon clips. A riveted cleat ties down the nylon rope and comes pre-assembled on section.
Sectional flagpole kits consist of 56” sections that appear seamless as they neatly assemble together. Our sectional poles are 2” in outside diameter and are 16 gauge aluminum. EZPOLE swaging is a full 1.5” deeper than most sectional poles. This feature ensures added strength and durability under tough weather conditions.
All poles come with EZPOLE aluminum in-ground sleeve and are de-burred for safety.
Classic Kit Contents
- 5 56" pole sections depending on pole size ordered
- Installed Truck Top (Pulley System) with Nylon Rope top section
- Installed Riveted Cleat section
- Hardware Kit - (4) Nylon Flag clips, Instruction Sheet & Flag Etiquette Pamphlet
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Aluminum Ground Sleeve
- 3'x5' Nylon Sewn American Flag
- Instructions listed on the box
Classic EZPOLE Features
- 100% American craftsmanship
- Rust-free polished aluminum tubing
- Extra swaging for rigidity and high performance
- Aluminum in-ground sleeve or special mount
- All EZPOLES have a 5 year warranty with proof of purchase
- A traditional halyard
- Deburred for safety
- Topped with an anodized aluminum gold ball
- An instruction sheet
- A flag etiquette leaflet
- A list of flag flying holidays